DeBounce offers an email validation WordPress plugin which helps you easily implement email validation API into your WordPress forms. There is no need for a programming knowledge; plugin is very easy to use and it automatically attaches to every WordPress form including:
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
- WordPress comments
- WordPress registration forms
- Ninja Forms
- and with any other form which uses the is_email() function (no changes required).
In this article, we have provided a step by step guide to install and activate DeBounce WP Email Validation plugin into your WordPress website.
How to download, install and configure DeBounce WP Plugin
1. Install and activate plugin
First of all, you need to install and activate the WP plugin. To do so, follow these steps:
- Login to your WP dashboard.
- Go to "Plugins" and click "Add New".
- In the search plugins section, type "email validation" and look for "DeBounce.io Email Validator".
- Click on "Install". After installation completes, click on "Activate".
- Now the plugin is successfully installed and activated.
2. Configuration and implementation to your forms
Once the plugin is activated, you can start configuring that. Hover your mouse on "Settings" and click on "DeBounce.io Email Validator". Scroll down to "Setup your Plugin" section:
As you can see, you need a DeBounce API key. To get a free API key, follow these instructions:
- Sign up on DeBounce.
- Go to the API section.
- Click on "Create API key"
- Choose a name for your API and click "Submit".
- To check everything is OK, you can validate an email just right in your WordPress from "Validate Email Address" section in the bottom in this page.
Once you get the API key, copy and paste that in WordPress plugin. This plugin can easily integrate into WP registration page, WP comments, Gravity forms, Ninja forms and any other WP plugin which uses is_email() function such as Contact Form 7. If you are using these plugins, just tick the checkbox related to each validation method. If your plugin is not included in this list, you need to contact your plugin author to check if that plugin uses is_email() function. Our plugin works perfectly with plugins which use is_email() function.
Another integration method is to add "debounce-mail" class manually into each field that you need to be validated. Moreover, you need to add the following codes to the functions.php of your child theme:
DeBounce WP Plugin will easily integrate into your form.
3. Still need help?
You are in a special case or need help? No problem! Just contact our experts and we will help you to integrate WP plugin into your forms.